Looking for an in-depth explanation of Homotoxicology and Bioregulatory Therapeutics, then we suggest listening to Mary’s interview from the Autism Recovery Telesummit.
You can listen for FREE HERE.
The number below reflects the topics discussed
- 3:17 Proof homotoxicology works with lab tests and behavior
- 7:15 Working with ‘tough nuts’ (non or slow responders)
- 14:17 Methylation cycle and methyl B-12
- 17:46 How to work with Mary, from anywhere
- 21:44 Mercury and homotoxicology
- 31:46 PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal infections)
- 34:00 Picky eating
- 36:50 Stress, eating, diet
Autism Science Digest The Journal of Autism One, Issue 03 Reprinted with permission.
“Austism Spectrum Disorder through the Lens of Epigenetics, DNA Repair Mechanisms, and Mitochondrial Dysfunction: The Benefits of Using Homeopathic Formulations as Physiological Regulatory Agents. By Mary Coyle, DIHom, HHP
Read Mary’s article on Understanding Homotoxicology in the National Autism Association of North Texas’ Winter Newsletter
Click to listen to Mary Coyle’s seminar with Maria Rickert Hong
Maria Rickert Hong, Certified Holistic Health Counselor, AADP
Specializing in recovering children from symptoms of SPD, ADHD and autism
“Hidden Recovery” by Ashley Morgan – Find out more
“Finding Lina” by Helena Hjalmarsson – Read a preview
“Autism Reversal Toolbox” by Jerry M. Kantor – Read a preview
“Cutting Edge Therapies for Autism” by Ken Siri and Tony Lyons – Read a Preview
“Outsmarting Autism” by Patricia S Lemer
“Awakened by Autism – Embracing Autism, Self, and Hope for a New World” by Andrea Libutti, M.D.
Autism Recovery Summit 2 – Hope & Possibilities
THRiiiVE Presentation at Autism One
Mary Coyle and Sandra Stewart (Part 1)
Mary Coyle and Sandra Stewart (Part 2)